Monday, December 6, 2010

Tis the Season


Hello! As some of you may or may not know, Zach and I have adopted a furry friend into our family-Eva! Since we love her so much, she is in our Christmas card this year.
Shutterfly is willing to give me a great deal on my Christmas card just for me telling you all how amazing they are. We have picked out our Christmas card; feel free to pick one out for yourself here. They have TONS of colors, sizes, patterns, etc. to chose from. Zach and I chose this simple one, though, since we are both pretty simple people.
One of my favorite products from Shutterfly is their calendars. You get to have your favorite pictures displayed all year long! I've ordered my calendars from them for the last two years.
Additionally from printing pictures, they also print canvases. All of Shutterfly's products have amazing printing quality and I would recommend them for all your printing needs.
I hope you all enjoy your holidays, and remember to check out Shutterfly's website some time!

No comments:

Post a Comment